Thursday, November 20, 2008

The sun is shining, the weather is sweet...

I woke up this morning still sleepy and so cosy in my bed, my first thought was; if I don't go to course today, the world won't end, right? I decided it wouldn't. I'm so glad I took the day off, the weather is so beautiful and hot. It was exactly what I've needed!
So I went outside and lay in the grass and took photo's of my garden.










A few weeks ago it was Marlborough Anniversary Day. Marlborough is the region I live in in New Zealand. Everyone goes to the A&P Showgrounds and celebrates and drinks wine and lines up for hours at the hotdog line. My boyfriend and I only went to see the fireworks. Pretty!

I just found this photo on my Myspace of myself as a lil chubby kid (I still am a chubby kid, mind you). Whatever you want to call them; bathers, swimsuit, or here in New Zealand...togs - they are CUTE. And I wish I still had them, but about a kazillion sizes bigger so they'd fit me. I was a stylish bub.





All photo's taken by me. And I'm telling you, they took so long to upload it's insane.

Ashleigh Rose xx

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

wow. it looks like such a beautiful day.
it's all very much grey here. it's teasing us...will it snow? will it it snow?
it never does.... not yet anyway.

ooh yay. tea is my precious essential. i am sure i would not function without it.
xxx

StickyKitten said...

I love your garden..the sky is so blue! Also your photos from the Remarkable Mountains are GORGEOUS!!
~michelle

Stephanie Shorr said...

beautiful photographs

HANNAH-ZOË said...

wow your sky is so blue and your bathers are so cute at least that's what we call them in western australia in other parts of Australia they call them a cozie (short for swimming costume).